EnerTrain is a registered training organisation (RTO) authorised to issue nationally recognised qualifications.
Registered training organisation
EnerTrain was registered by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) on 4 November 2015. (RTO Code 41335)
ASQA is the national regulator for Vocational Education and Training (VET) appointed under the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 to regulate and monitor RTOs that operate across multiple states in Australia. As part of this registration, EnerTrain maintains compliance with the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015 to ensure we deliver high quality training and assessment services.
For more details of our registration, please visit www.training.gov.au – the National Register for RTOs.
Click here to access EnerTrain’s initial registration report from ASQA.
Scope of registration
EnerTrain is authorised to issue the following nationally recognised VET qualifications in the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF):
- UEG20120 Certificate II in Gas Supply Industry Operations
- UEG30120 Certificate III in Gas Supply Industry Operations
- UEG40220 Certificate IV in Gas Supply Industry Operations
- UEG20118 Certificate II in Gas Supply Industry Operations
- UEG30118 Certificate III in Gas Supply Industry Operations
- UEG40118 Certificate IV in Gas Supply Industry Operations
Units of competency
EnerTrain delivers training and/or assessment in almost 100 units of competency from the UEG Gas Industry Training Package and the BSB Business Services Training Package. Access these units on training.gov.au